Friday, January 28, 2011

It's about time

Let's see here... it's been at least 7.... maybe 8, or like 10 or so years since I've had a new pair of glasses. Anywhos it's been a long time so I asked for that to be my Christmas present from my parents, how functional, right? So I went to go and get them (well, my parents had to drive me, but that's another story) and I did a little impromptu photo shoot. Here they are....


I HATE glasses and refuse to wear then unless completely necessary, but these I actually like. Will you see me wear them outside my house? That depends... is my house on fire? Do I have pink eye? Are we camping? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it's still a maybe, but most likely no.


They have kind of librarian feel to them... I don't know if I'm smart enough to pull them off, but their mine. Yay for being blind!!

No comments: