Wednesday, January 12, 2011

... and then it was Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Yeah, yeah, so I'm a little behind on my blogging. I'm trying to make up for it a little at a time, okay? So, the end of the year is always crazy with birthdays and holidays, but there were some highlights this year. One being the Halloween party of Mr. & Mrs. Gunnell and what a par-tay it was!! The decorations by cousin were stunning and the food was delish! A good time was had by all. There were quite a few characters that made an appearance, like....

A cute little cow and a sassy little pumpkin

Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore

(Way to go on making those costumes Candy!!)

Dorthy came all the way from Kansas.... complete with ruby red shoes!

(My favorite part of the night by far Bran!)


The Best Fisherwoman in the World and her two big catches

and

The cutest little hot dog brought along Mustard and Katchup.

The Tin Man and Hello Kitty had fun too.

Cousin did such an amazing job on all her decorations!! Everything was perfectly spooky and so tasty. Look at all her little details... she even made those shoes full of treats!

My other stop for the night was the spooky fun Everhart potluck. I didn't even bring anything, what a loser! But they still let me in and we talked and talked and had a wonderfully horror-filled night. Here's to next year!!

No comments: