Friday, January 28, 2011

I wish it was Christmas today

Merry Christmas!

Oh, Christmas time is one of my favorite times of the year... just like everyone else. We all focus on our loved ones and finding them the perfect gift and the miracle of the birth of our Savior.

What did I want for Christmas? This guy. He can wear whatever shirt he wants, even that ugly pink sweatshirt. I don't even care! Look at him!
Sigh.... He's pretty.

Okay, okay so I didn't really ask for him out loud, but he would have been nice.

Instead I got something way better (better in a different way)... I got a brand new

SEWING MACHINE!!!

If you listen really close you can actually hear me squealing with joy.

I LOVE it!

It's perfect. So if you need help sewing and I'm free, be my guest in the craft basement and we'll sew. I've had a few peeps stop by to see it so far and there needs to be more!

Did I hear someone say Cousin Craft Time?

2 comments:

Stefanie Cross said...

I say YES to cousin craft time now that we live here again! LOVE the updates and love the sewing machine. Miss you! Hope you are feeling better!

Stephanie Shumway said...

You know what I want for christmas? the bag of m&m's behind your machine. I want to see all the projects you've done since you got this bad boy! get crackin!