Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been told I got skills...

So, Meggie had her baby shower and she got sooooo many cute things for her little bundle of joy. When she told me that she was preggers with a boy I thought it would be a great idea to make her little one a baby quilt.

Why would I think that you ask? I have no idea.

But I finished (thanks mom) and look how cute it all turned out!


Baby quilt, bibs, and burpies

I started another one at the same time... not a good idea. If you're gonna have kids soon, don't tell me. I don't wanna hear it. I'll feel like I have to make you stuff. Give me a few months. Maybe I'll make you some cupcakes... maybe.

7 comments:

Erin Masi said...

Your craft skills amaze me!!! I just love you!

nerak said...

Don't worry, I'm not on crack.

Interpretation = You won't have to make me anything for a long, long time.

But for (very) future reference, I love green too! ;)

Meggers said...

holly you are my hero in about 5,736 ways! thank you again for the gifts, i love them - and i had to explain the burp cloths and bibs to carl...:) i love you!!

Stefanie Cross said...

Holly! You are awesome. Maybe you can share those skills with me when I actually spend more than a few days in AZ! I would love to be creative like you!

Oh I can't wait for the day that you make me a baby quilt! HA HA in 4 years!

Kristi said...

Yeah for Holly! Soon you can help me make quilts now that mom got me a starter kit. My sister is giving me one of her sewing machines. That's right, one of them. And she doesn't even sew as much as you or mom. You'll have to help me. Great job!

ry said...

It's a boy... and a girl!!!
Get to work Holly!

Heather said...

Holly-
(this is Megan's friend Heather- we briefly met at the shower) Anyhoo, LOVED your gift! I had to make a set of burp cloths after I saw yours....the quilt I am stumped on and it's gonna take awhile. Thanks for the inspiration!