Friday, June 13, 2008

I got tagged...

Okay, so Meggers tagged me and I'm actually gonna do it since she's prego and all. Here ya go!

4 Jobs I've had:
1. All's Well Healthcare Services (see previous post)
2. Trane AC Warehouse girl
3. The Activation Center
4. Cold Stone Creamery

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. The Neverending Story
2. Legend
3. Any Lord of the Rings (pick one I love them all)
4. Pride & Prejudice (the new one that's short and not like 16 hours long... cut it down BBC)

4 Places that I've Lived:
1. Mesa, AZ (born and raised)
2. Ontario, Canada (and now I say eh... what of it?)
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT

4 Places I've been to/visited:
1. England & Wales
2. Ireland
3. Scotland
4. The Caribbean (on the finest trailer sailing the high seas... Thanks Carnival!)

4 Favorite foods:
1. Salmon
2. Cafe Rio
2. Pita Jungle
4. Costa Vida

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. New Zealand
2. NYC (here I come!!)
3. England (again)
4. Germany

4 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. being able to play sports again (stupid knee)
2. going to NYC to see Amanda
3. getting a new job
4. blowing some more fire

4 Friends I'm tagging:
1. Mike
2. Kristi
3. Amanda
4. Karen

There you go! Hooray! Bring on the info kids! Let's see what I don't already know about you.

3 comments:

Stefanie Cross said...

Holly! I am excited cause Ted and I are trying to come up when you are in NY! It would be awesome to see you. And after your knee gets better you can always come and see us here in good old Philly!

Erin Masi said...

Why am I not included on the excited to see list in NYC???

nerak said...

My comments, in numerical order:

1) How did I not know that you were a Cold Stone Creamery worker? You are a stranger to me.

2) Don't disrespect the long P&P version.

3) Was that category favorite food or favorite restaurant? I laughed at #2 being Cafe Rio and #4 being Costa Vida. Branch out a lot? Just teasing.

4) "Finest trailer sailing the high seas" -- LOL. Tacky and terrible... and a terrificly fantastic time!

5)Good thing I'm going to marry a New Zealander and have little babies with accents and you can come visit me. Deal? Deal.