Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Time


All in favor of this little twosome starting a blog say "EYE"!!!!

You guys have so many great things to share, like this gem...


Oh how we love grandma's chicken coat and love you even more for bringing it back!!
And what about this little number...

Looking good Rick. Overalls are a look and you work it out so well.

So get crackin!!!!

Footnote: They started a blog!!! Hooray! And I know it's "aye" and not "eye"... I was being funny. Geez. I guess y'all really do think I'm stupid. Thanks for the vote of confidence jerks.

5 comments:

nerak said...

EYE! (aka aye!) EYEBALL, yes, they should totally start a blog. I'm going to boycott my job until my employer joins the blogging world. I think it will be very effective.

goldfixe said...

For real! WHat the heck is taking them so long!? They're two of the most entertaining people I know.

Anonymous said...

i totally agree... they need to start one... they pretty much have some of the best adventures. end.

Stefanie Cross said...

I agree! I need to stay in touch with them better! Please Rick and Julie!!

Unknown said...

Hells yeah! I mean "eye!"