Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014

3 things I'm thankful for:
* 9 year old nieces that think I'm pretty cool... and not just because I took her to Michaels and the dollar store
* hearing a friend's surgery went well and knowing prayers were answered
* that small moment when you now things are going to be fine, no matter how they work out in the long run

2 things that happened today:
* I went to Peter Pipper Pizza today and had fun watching the girls play games, win tickets, and then trade said tickets in for a bunch of... um, awesome stuff! Slinkies, gummy pizza, parachute guys, and tootie rolls.
* I used my new Costco membership for more than just pizza! I actually walked all around the place, checked it out, and bought some stuff. Everyone needs a pound of sugar snap peas, right?

1 picture: leg warmers for all!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love it! They had a blast!