Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10, 2014

3 things I'm thankful for today:
* cute kids that try my patience, but are so stinking cute that I can't stay mad for too long
* a great group of teachers in my science class to make the time go faster
* sticky jewels that help kids behave in class with the promise of lunch with the teacher lame but they can't wait. Sparkley Behavior Club is no joke, it's serious business.

2 things that happened today:
* One of my students refused to follow directions to stop playing with her scarf and made it into a cape. The consequence was "you don't wear it right, Ms Harris wears it." So I did.
* I thought I was going to lose my mind in my science class today when my group was trying to build a circuit with a battery, light bulbs, a switch, and wires and one of our bulbs was burnt out or something. Stupid science.

1 picture: look at all that "sparkley" behavior!

No comments: