Friday, January 17, 2014

January 16 & 17, 2014

These two days kinda blended together so it's now one post... and, let's be honest, I'm lazy.

3 things I'm thankful for today:
* A sweet new boy in my class and the way my students were so inviting and loving
* Mid singles institute class... even if it was hard to keep my eyes open
* A three day weekend

2 things that happened today:
* I got a new student which takes me up to 28 students.
* Someone turned up the crazy in my classroom because it was cray cray up in there! I was so disappoined in them that I tons them they could sit in silence until they could apologize to each other. Ridiculous! Full moon, three day weekend fever, I don't know. I'm just glad we all made it out of school alive and smiling.

1 picture: I get a sticky note from one of my students almost everyday for the last week. She asked me what I did with them when I leave. I told her they were in my car. My favorite one says, " I'm your student."

No comments: