Saturday, November 15, 2008

What does it mean when you dream about a giant pigeon?

So, I had this weird dream the other night and really, for me that's not unusual. I have weird dreams all the time. Giant tarantulas on my bed asking me directions to some random girls house in the middle of the night, zombies chasing me and guys from high school giving away my hiding spot like I asked them NOT to, and other random things like that. So I had this dream the other night that I was meeting some friends for dinner and I was in this Hogwart's type school walking down the hall. I pass this door that has a sign on it that reads "Beware: Giant Pigeon" so I start to think, "wow, a giant pigeon. That's totally crazy." Then the door swings open, I'm being sucked into this room, and being grabbed by this giant bird! So I start freaking out and calling for my friends and holding onto the door jam for all I'm worth. My friends come to save me, start to grab my arms to save me, and I wake up.

Analyze that and tell me I'm not crazy! Please?

No comments: