Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's great to be 28!!



Okay, so it's really not all that great to be 28, but a towering inferno of cake totally helps. This masterpiece was crafted by Clint, Chis, and Ryan and I love it!!!! The three dudes on the top complete with drawn on beard and shifty eyes were perfection. The unicorn banner and tablecloth was more than I could ask for, but the fire.... that almost brought a tear to my eye. There is nothing quite as beautiful as a half melted cake covered in wax.


Yes, they DO look that good all the time.

The inferno and the damage afterwards

Me and Clint & Ryan and Chis making magic happen in cake form

I also got to go to lunch with Julie, Amanda, and Karen and got these beautiful roses from my mom. How lucky can one girl get on her birthday?!

No comments: