Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bravo Nerd Alert

My name is Hollister and I'm a Project Runway-aholic.
I don't know what it is about this show that grabs a hold of me and drags me in ever season, but I love it and can't get enough. It's like crack for the sewers of the world and I'm addicted. So when I was on my bus tour in NYC and we passed Parsons I about came out of my seat which could have been bad because NYC has some low hanging street lights.
Then, later on in my trip, Amanda and I passed by a candy store that was still under construction, but had the most amazing window display. Project Runway dresses!!!! I almost jumped through the glass I was so excited. since it was going to be a candy store, they had the outfits from the Great Candy Challenge of Season 4.
Love. Love. Love.
Here are a few of the designs...


I should make a paper chain to count down the days 'till Season 5 starts...
July 16th baby!!

No comments: