Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seriously?

Dear Nickelback,

Thank you for ruining yet what could have been another perfect morning. That's right, you ruin every morning I wake up to an alarm because somehow every radio station plays your "music" ALL MORNING LONG... How do you manage that!? Well, you obviously work for Satan so I can see you have some pull, but EVERY MORNING... really? You make me want to hurt people, mostly you but sometimes others as well. How do you feel about that? Your music makes people feel violent. Tisk, tisk Nickelback tisk, tisk. But I still don't understand how you do it... I don't wake up at the same time every morning and still you manage to be there torturing me. How do you do it? Do you spy on me? Am I in Hell? Why are you screwing with my mind?!!



How do you live with yourselves?

Thanks for another crappy morning,
Holly

PS: The girls from Jr high called, they want their gel back. Dippity-do!!!

1 comment:

KLC said...

Nothing's changed. I love the way you are! Keep it up and I'm sure Nickelback will ban their music from all morning radio stations. :)