Tuesday, August 5, 2008

On the inside, I am a 12 year old boy

So, it's been brought to my attention (more than once) that I'm not very girly. I tend to be more of a 12 year old boy than a 27 year old young lady. And to that I say, "So what?" Yes, I totally dig Transformers, Iron Man, and really any good action movie with a robot-y thing in it or where someone gets killed.





I think bodily functions are, for the most part, funny. I use inappropriate language sometimes because sometimes there are no other words to use to tell someone they are being a douchebag or an asshat. (Take note of the camo shirt in a previous post.)



I like to know how things work and would try to take said things apart if I thought I had an even slight chance of putting it back together and have it return to working order. TV shows that show how things get made or how things blow up make me happy. I could watch them all day and if given the chance to do so, I just might take it.



I like dead things... yes, I said dead things. I have taken pictures of roadkill and will continue to be fascinated by it. Yes, I know it's gross. No, I don't know why I'm like this so don't ask... just accept it.



I love fire.

I love things that blow up, explode, or just get destroyed. Once I learned how to blow fire in my front yard I have tried to impress most everyone with my skills. If you haven't seen it, lemme know. I'll be more than happy to show you. Then you too can impress your family and friends.

It's always been easier for me to talk to guys. They don't have as much drama as girls and I gravitate towards that. I love a good rock show. I'm not the one in the mosh pit, but I will be the one laughing as you get body slammed for 45 minutes. I love sports. I can't play very many very well at all, but I'll give it a try. All in all, I'm still 27 and I'm for sure still a girl, but sometimes the boy in me takes over and I don't think it's a bad thing. Just give him some attention and something that will explode and we'll both be happy.

No comments: